Click Image for Gallery
Night Time Ultra Hydrating Facial & Eye Balm
Serenity Spa Shop Loves Our Night Time Ultra Hydrating Facial & Eye Balm!
This balm offers soothing, comforting and healing blends of Calendula, St. John's Wort, Comfrey, and Plantain. This powerful balm is used for sun & windburn, ultra hydration, intense moisture, chapped skin, around the eye, providing moisture and plumping the skin. Works for acne scars because of it's rich herbs and essential oil of lavender.
Perfect for use all over their face especially in the winter months. It protects their skin from cold wind burns and gives them ultra moisture.
- Calendula, known for its topically for use on the skin or diaper rashes. It's a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial herb. Numerous companies offer this well-known herb in baby care products. It's even used on the most sensitive or sensitive skin types.
- Plantain is a herb that is common in almost everyone's yard. Plantain has long been used by the Native American Indians for wound care. It's natural healing properties has been used on burns, chapped skin, bee stings, bug bites, and the list goes on and on.
- Comfrey has numerous healing properties. Rich in calcium and known as the "knit healer" herb. Internal it has been used to "knit" bones back together. Comfrey is also known for its natural cell proliferator properties or increasing new cell growth. What does that mean? Well, it speeds the time the tissue would normally take to heal an area such as a surgical area or deep wound. If you every used cortisone on your skin over a period of time, you have probably noticed the skin is thin. Comfrey could be used topically to thicken or promote cell or skin growth and thicken the skin back again normally. Comfrey is great on scars because of it's healing cell proliferator properties.
- St John's Wort is known around the globe for "depression". St John's wort has numerous properties besides that. It's used for the nervous system, but it's also an anti-viral herb. It's used topically for viral infections, fibromyalgia, lymph node swelling, HPV, herpes, shingles, chicken pox, deep wound with nerve damage, neuralgia, neuropathy, and nerve pain.
- Lavender an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral herb is pleasant not only in smell but for its rich purple color. Lavender is truly a medicinal herb for all skin care issues from A-Z.
Application: Make sure your face is cleansed with a facial cleanser before application. Apply a small amount around the eye using the middle (weakest) finger. In a circular motion lightly massage in the eye balm. Use nightly for best results. Do not get into eyes. Do not take internal. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
Ingredients: Certified Organic herbs of Calendula Officinalis Flower , comfrey (symphytum), plantain, and st. john's wort (hypericum) infused in cold pressed canola Oil, raw unprocessed beeswax, certified organic extra virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, organic raw unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, certified organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
~~If the moisturizer melts, it will not affect the properties. Just place it in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Take out and stir, then place back in the fridge until it becomes solid again.
~Contains NO alcohol, parabens, propylene glycol, sulfates, artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances, phthalates, or other toxic ingredients. Cruelty-Free. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not Ingest! For external use only!
~Store at ambient temperature, away from direct sunlight. If your house is warm you can store it in the fridge.
- Brand: TMO
- Product Code: NEB2
- Availability: In Stock